Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Seamus's 4th Birthday Party


Over the weekend we celebrated the 4th Birthday of my son, Seamus. It was a cold and rainy day, but that didn't stop me from planning a birthday party at the playground! True Oregonian right here! The best part of it all was the amazing cupcakes I made from my new favorite cupcake book:Vegan Cupcakes-take over the world.

3 comments:

  1. These are VEGAN?! Okay, I'm not vegan, but I'm all for eating less animal foods; I'm going to have to check this out.

    Also, I think I need you to help me with my food photography, which is bad, to say the least!
    -Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so delicious! happy birthday seamus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Check out my new blog called Cupcakes and Cardigans where I will do my best to blog about my food, craft and other wifely things!

    ReplyDelete